Meditation as an infinite playground of ways of looking at experience
- There are different ways of looking available to us which unfold different existences
- Any way of looking is fabricating reality
- Insight defined by its capacity to decrease dukkha
- Practicing with insight as starting point
- Dharma as art → Talks - Questioning Awakening Rob Burbea
- Creative, Desire, Play, Beauty, Not one truth
- Goals in Spiritual Practice
- Our Modernist Worldview has impregnated the Dharma with its assumptions and views
- We assume we can strip off our beliefs and experience reality as it really is
- What if we drop the assumption of what is reality?
Notes on Talks/Retreats
Here are all the notes in this garden, along with their links, visualized as a graph.